Northeast Jeep is an organization dedicated to the many facets of Jeeps and recreational off-road use. Our principle interest starts with the Jeep vehicle and this is what drives us to promote and use these vehicles off-road. Our Club is based on the overwhelming interest of using these Jeeps for recreation and association.
Our organization is devoted to the promoting of responsible use of all land areas. This responsibility above all else is of protecting our environment and harmoniously working with land owners and state. Through education and experience, we continue to enjoy our sport while always Treading Lightly!
Northeast Jeep Organization Inc.
P.O. Box 2081, Middletown, CT 06457
2017 Board of Directors:
- Tom Longworth (Space Shuttle Commander) – President
- Alan Scofield (Massxj) – Vice President
- John Provencher (JohnyPro) – Secretary
- Pat Boland (YJScrounge) – Treasurer
- Pete Gagnon (could be anything*) – Membership Director
- Terry Sedgwick (King of the Hill) – Trails Director
- Todd Petroski (50willyM38) – Trails Co-Chair
- Frank Federico (JeepinMaxx) – Events Director
- Steve Sevigny (Mr. Softy) – PR & Merchandise Director
- Rey Rasco (Gorilla Skater) – Charter & Bylaws Director
- Jim Daniels (JK4JandK) – Land Use Director
- Doug Kapell (harryhood) – IT Director
- John Provencher (JohnyPro) – NEA Primary Delegate
- Tom Longworth (TJLongworth) – NEA Secondary Delegate
Note: Forum usernames appear within (parentheses).