The drawing of the winning ticket for The Egg Saturday, November 5th, Hampstead, NH (we will be inside the garage and in a tent outside)!!! Show up anytime after 12pm, drawing to take place at 5pm.
This is sure to be beyond the NEOW event of the year!
Find out what will become of the infamous EGG!! What lucky person will bring it home with them?
There will be food served until it runs out – pulled pork, hot dogs, hamburgers, hot and sweet sausages, baked beans, and cole slaw. Cider, soda and coffee will be provided as well.
In order to help with the cost of hosting this event, we are asking folks to bring:
- side dishes (salads, etc)
- hors doeuvres (crackers & cheese, veggie plates, etc)
- desserts (pies, brownies, cakes, anything BUT cookies! TONS of cookies were donated)
There MAY be a d-rock event for folks to participate in and enjoy, but we do not have full approval from the landowner as of yet. We will keep you updated on this.
There may also be a DJ for our enjoyment.
There WILL be:
- Raffle prizes (other than the Egg)
- Egg tickets available for sale
- Information on Pancreatic Cancer
This is an event for the whole family. Please find some time in your afternoon to come down!!