Who: Northeast Jeep, in association with the American Red Cross & Papa’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep
What: 3rd Annual Blood Drive and Touch-A-Truck
When: July 19, 2009 – Sunday 9:00am til 2:30pm
Where: Papa’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep 585 East Main Street – New Britain, CT.
Over the last few years, our Club’s Blood Drives have been a huge success. While collecting close to 200 pints of blood and donations for our troops overseas, we supported and showcased local businesses that co-sponsored our event
This years Touch-A-Truck will feature many of the club’s Jeep vehicles ranging from stock to heavily modified rigs
Also scheduled to appear:
~Thrasher from Thrasher Motorsports.
~New Britain Fire Department
~New Britain Police Department D.A.R.E vehicle
~Antique Military and Emergency Vehicle.
~And Many More…
Also on hand will be “Rocky” from the New Britain RockCats.
We will be collecting “Christmas in July” for our troops so please bring an item or two to send.
Click HERE for a printable list of items most requested.
All who register for blood donation will receive a Red Cross commemorative T-Shirt (while supplies last) and will be eligible for prizes in our free giveaway.
~A Pint for A Pint sponsored by Friendly’s Ice Cream
~2 tickets to a New Britain RockCats Baseball Game.
Northeast Jeep, Papa’s and the American Red Cross are preparing for what may be Connecticut?s largest blood drive! Please come on out and support this worthy cause!
To help us better gauge the number of donors for the day, we are having a pre-registration where you can make an appointment for a specific time that day. Please note that walk-ins are also welcome!
To make your appointment:
1) log on to www.givelife.org
2) enter (source code): NE JEEP or (zip code): 06051
3) scroll down to 7/19/1009 – Papa’s Dodge Jeep – click on it
4) choose what you would like to donate “Whole Blood” or “Double Red Cells”
5) click on a time to donate on the right hand side
6) a pop-up will indicate that in order to pick a time, you have to sign in with your ARC log-in or you need to create a profile for 1st time users – hit OK
7) once you log-in or create a new profile, hit ?submit? and this will take you back to the NE Jeep pre-registration page
8 ) click the time you want and hit ok to confirm the time slot
9) confirmation page will show on the screen
10) confirmation email will be sent to the donor via the email address on the donor’s ARC profile
Additional Sponsors: Northeast Utilities / Wally Kolek Photography / Haslam Fiberglass Repair / True Enterprises, Inc. / NAPA Auto Parts / ARITE Used Auto Parts / The Pet’s Choice / Northeast Protective Coating / Dunkin Donuts